Last Saturday I went to a computer laboratory of known school here in Sorosogon and to my surprise I can't browse Facebook.com. This was happen because they installed IPCop a known software used to protect computer networks and they used this software to block site so that their students limit browsing unwanted sites. To my curiosity I try to find ways to browse my Facebook.. hehheheh. I searched google.com for possible solutions. Using web based proxy servers wont work for me so after 2 hours of searching around the net I found this very small and lite software called Ultrasurf. Ultrasurf allows you to overcome the censorship and blockage on the Internet. You can browse any website freely, so as to obtain true information from the free world. Convincing right? I tried this software and IT WORKS! Nyahahha.. It works even if your computer is managed under ipcop and by the way Ultrasurf works on Microsoft Internet Explorer only. I tried it on Firefox but it doesn't works....
You can download Ultrasurf here: Download
For more Software info visit http://www.ultrareach.com/
Happy Surfing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments
Nice bro...I'll try this one..